Sharkcoin has a total issuance of 100 billion tokens, which will be distributed as follows:
– Presale: 40% of the total supply, equivalent to 40 billion Shark Coins, will be allocated for the presale phase to attract early supporters and investors.
– Liquidity: 30% of the total supply, equivalent to 30 billion Shark Coins, will be used to provide token liquidity and ensure smooth trading.
-DEX 10% of the total supply, equivalent to 10 billion Shark Coins, will be used to provide token liquidity to DEX
– Team: 5% equivalent to 5 billion Shark Coins.
– Community Rewards and Marketing: 10% equivalent to 10 billion Shark Coins.
– Donation: 5% of the total supply, equivalent to 5 billion Shark Coins, will be donated to marine conservation organizations to support their efforts in protecting and restoring marine ecosystems.
Sharkcoin is based on the Ethereum network, using unprivileged ERC20 smart contract technology to ensure the security and fairness of Sharkcoin.
Pre-sale and Listing
We plan to pre-sell a total of 40 billion Sharkcoins on the PinkSale platform, raising approximately $50,000. After the pre-sale ends, we will use 80% of the funds raised to provide initial liquidity.
Liquidity and Risk Management
We will actively manage liquidity, monitor market demand, and add or reduce liquidity as needed. We will also have our smart contract audited by professional security companies to ensure its safety.
Community Building and Marketing
We will attract new users, build a strong community, and promote the Sharkcoin brand and philosophy through community rewards, partner relationships, social media promotion, influencer marketing, and community activities.
Price Management Strategy
We plan to manage the price of Sharkcoin by repurchasing and burning tokens, to ensure its long-term stable growth.
Copyright © 2023 SHARKCOIN All Rights Reserved.